Hey guys it’s been a busy year so far. I have a lot of goals unrelated to technology, but fear not I will be at Code Camps, Other Tech Events, and SharePoint Saturdays. Here is a list of my upcoming speaking, booth duty, and organizing schedule:
- New York City SharePoint Developer User Group, Wednesday, March 20th – I will be speaking on iOS Development in SharePoint 2013 this upcoming Wednesday at the local SharePoint Developer User Group that meets nearby Grand Central Station for more information visit: http://www.meetup.com/nycsdug/.
- SharePoint Saturday Boston, Saturday, April 27th – I will be helping out the Planet Technologies booth. If you want to have a mobile development or SharePoint discussion come by our booth at the Microsoft Office in Cambridge.
- Kansas City Developer Conference, Saturday, May 4th – I will be speaking about iOS Development in SharePoint 2013 in a one hour session at the event. If you want to learn about the topic attend my session or I will be at the event all day long. I expect to see some old faces and some new faces from Kansas City.
- (Tentative) SharePoint Saturday DC or Atlanta, Saturday, June 8th – I have not submitted, but will probably submit something before either deadline. I need to decide on which city to submit my speaking application first. I also need to get past PAX East volunteering (gaming convention if anyone is coming just ping me @mosslover on twitter).
- SharePoint Saturday New York City, Saturday, July 27th – As usual I am helping out with the event in coordination with Greg Hurlman, Jason Gallicchio, Tasha Scott, and Tom Daly. We will be opening sponsorships applications and speaker submissions soon. I will do an announcement on this blog once that happens.
I have also submitted to TechEd in New Orleans or I might show up and volunteer at the hands on labs again this year. I will most likely submit to Code Camp NYC and SharePoint Saturday New Hampshire plus other east coast events. I am limiting my submissions to events outside of the east coast. I might also submit to a SharePoint Saturday in Kansas City if one comes up in the future. Check back on this blog for more announcements. If you would like to contact me about speaking at your user group please use the contact form or submit an email to email@example.com. I am limiting travel to anything within a couple of hours due to budget limitations and work constraints. I will make exceptions if the user group is located in a spot where I can visit family if I can fit it into my schedule. Please be advised I may turn you down, but I sincerely wish I had a transporter and will look into it in the future. Have a nice day guys!